Keeping what matters secure
Apex security doors are the answer to keeping things safe in a world where security is paramount. From data centers to electronics retailers to securing embassies throughout the world, Apex delivers it all.
Our bullet resistant and forced entry doors will keep your building and/or residence secure.
Apex has collaborated with various entities to meet their security door requirements:
- The Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Global Affairs Canada (formerly known as the Department of Foreign Affairs)
- The Explosive Regulatory Division of National Resources Canada
- The Canadian Department of National Defence
- Corrections Canada
- Nuclear applications
Other applications that can benefit from our expertise include:
- Detention centers and jails
- Data centres
- Residential properties
Put our five decades of design and manufacturing excellence to the test to solve your security issues.
- Physical security for your building and infrastructure – are you prepared?
- Security doors – what are they? A helpful guide
- Architecture, design and construction: what we’re reading this week
- Apex Industries to play key role in the development of Moncton Downtown Centre
- What are the detention hardware considerations for courthouse applications?