If you can dream it, we can build it
If you need custom steel doors, you’re in the right place – whether you require manufacturing or design and manufacturing. Our Steel Door Group was created in 1966, shortly after the company began. Over 50 years later, we are a leading custom steel door manufacturing facility. In fact, we’re Canada’s leading detention and security supplier.
We also specialize in thinking outside the box when it comes to metal doors and frames – so if you have a need for it, we can make it happen. Our experienced in-house design team can help make your vision a reality. Want to find out more?
Apex has partnered with top architects, general contractors and distributors in Canada, the U.S. and around the globe.
We’ve shipped our doors to over 100 countries around the globe. Our products range from simple profiles and standard doors to the most complex, intricate, custom doors you could imagine.
We have the latest CNC equipment, welding equipment and lasers at our production facility.
We have over 125,000 square feet at our headquarters in Moncton, with over 200 employees.
We’re in good company
We are proud members of:
- Physical security for your building and infrastructure – are you prepared?
- Security doors – what are they? A helpful guide
- Architecture, design and construction: what we’re reading this week
- Apex Industries to play key role in the development of Moncton Downtown Centre
- What are the detention hardware considerations for courthouse applications?