Apex is currently accepting applications for a Project and Counter Sales Coordinator. Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the primary role of this full-time position will be to provide a high level of customer service to both existing and potential clients.
- Collaborate with Operations Supervisor to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Maintain and expand company database of sale prospects.
- Prepare quotes for small projects based on customer requirements.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events, as necessary.
- Conduct outbound follow-up to existing customers via telephone call and e-mail.
- Emphasize product and service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms or reports.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Respond to customer service calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Address client inquiries regarding order status, payments, refunds, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to convert sale prospects and close pending deals while maintaining established sale quotas.
- Experience with providing exceptional customer service to clients.
- Knowledge of retail or wholesale sale principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work both individually or within a team environment.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and specifications.
- Experience in a sales or tele-sales capacity.
- Willingness to learn new skills related to doors, frames, and hardware.
Apex Industries Inc. is a Canadian corporation with the headquarters in Moncton, New Brunswick. A diversified company, Apex operates business units in the aerospace industry, heavy machining and fabrication, manufacturing, and distribution of metal doors, frames, and related hardware, and sale or service of commercial and residential overhead garage doors.
For over 60 years we have built and maintained long-term relationships with our customers and supply chain by providing value, expertise, and resources.