Apex is currently accepting resumes for day and evening shift Production Line Workers in our Steel Door Manufacturing Group. This is a full-time role reporting to the shift lead hand. The primary duties involve grinding, priming, working with body fill, and spot welding.
- Grinding and priming of doors and frames.
- Tack and spot welding of component parts to doors and frames.
- Packaging and loading product onto trailers.
- Ability to crouch, kneel, stand for long periods of time, and lift up to 50 pounds, as some heavy lifting is required.
- Recognize and communicate areas to improve to the Production Supervisor.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Complying with all company policies.
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read imperial and metric measurements.
- Ability to follow verbal or written instructions and work under little or no supervision.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to function in a team-based work environment.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to stick to tasks that may be repetitive in nature.
- Strong desire to produce high quality products.
Apex Industries Inc. is a Canadian corporation with the headquarters in Moncton, New Brunswick. A diversified company, Apex operates business units in the aerospace industry, heavy machining and fabrication, manufacturing, and distribution of metal doors, frames, and related hardware, and sale or service of commercial and residential overhead garage doors.
For over 60 years we have built and maintained long-term relationships with our customers and supply chain by providing value, expertise, and resources.