About Apex Industries Inc.
Apex Industries Inc. is a Canadian corporation with its headquarters in Moncton, New Brunswick. A diversified company, APEX operates under five business groups in the Aerospace Component Manufacturing, Custom Contract Manufacturing, Steel Door Manufacturing, Door Opening Solutions, and Product Development and Automation industries. For over 60 years we have built and maintained long-term relationships with our customers and supply chain by providing value, expertise, and resources. APEX strives to be a growing, progressive company that adds value in its work as a trusted partner with all whom we associate.
Custom Contract Manufacturing
Moncton, New Brunswick
Are you looking to be part of a growing and developing team in an organization that values its people, customers, work, and supply chain? If so, APEX is currently accepting applications for an Office Administrator within its Custom Contract Manufacturing Group.
This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Operations Manager. The primary role of this position is to perform various organizational and clerical tasks following established procedures.
The Office Administrator plays a key role in the day-to-day operations by providing administrative support to the Group. Some weekend work or overtime may be required and training will be provided.
- Inputting & managing data; maintaining accurate records and organizing files.
- Coordinating meetings and events including arranging logistics and preparing facility & materials.
- Arranging (organizing/scheduling) safety events including training courses.
- Assisting colleagues with various tasks, addressing inquiries, and providing general support.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Manage service provider’s i.e. freight, coffee service, vending services, rugs, dry cleaning, etc.
- Manage office supply inventory including ordering thereof.
- Processing reimbursement requests and managing budgets for office-related expenditures.
- Purchasing support of shop supplies, tooling, maintenance and/or service components.
- Perform work closure & sales invoicing.
- Manage daily time tickets.
- Respond to telephone, in person or electronic inquiries and/or direct to appropriate personnel.
- Photocopy, scanning, printing and organizing documents for storage and/or distribution.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, manually or electronically.
- Perform bookkeeping tasks such as reconciling supplier accounts.
- Recognize and communicate areas to improve.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- College business or commercial training courses would be considered an asset.
- Keyboarding skills and the ability to learn new computer skills.
- Syspro experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong organizational skills and teamwork values.
- Very detailed oriented and personable.
- Strong communication and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Why Become an APEXer?
At APEX, we want our employees to enjoy both their job and life by working both safely and collaboratively while living healthy, relishing family time, and giving back to our community in all of the ways that mean the most to them, fully knowing they have the support and resources needed. We are a stable employer conveniently located on a bus route, offering full-time, year-round employment and want to make sure you live your best life at and outside of work.
APEX is proud to have assembled a family of highly skilled employees from various backgrounds. We are a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion, encouraging all voices to be heard through collaboration and engagement in a healthy and safe working environment.
Through the combination of machinery, technology, and skilled, passionate people, we strive to achieve excellence by working in an optimized manner. We conduct ourselves with integrity, taking pride in our work, and taking responsibility for our actions.
Work Life Balance
We want our employees to enjoy time with family and friends by unplugging and recharging for their own well-being. We offer flexible time-off, vacations, and paid holidays.
Rewarding Work Environment
We hold a number of corporate events throughout the year to celebrate, recognize, and reward individual, team, and organizational success.
Learning and Development
We encourage lifelong learning by offering a variety of skill-training programs and workshops by creating a collaborative work environment that allows you to interact with and learn from other highly skilled employees.
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Our comprehensive benefit package offering includes medical, dental, and health coverage, along with short and long-term disability and an employee assistance program for all our employees and their families.
Employee Pension Plan
We invest in the people who make APEX a success. We reward loyalty by offering qualifying employees a competitive retirement program with employer matching contributions.