Apex is currently accepting resumes for a Material & Logistics Coordinator role in our Product Development and Automation Group. This is a full-time, day shift position reporting to the Group Manager or designate. The primary role of this position is to prepare and coordinate all shipping and receiving, manage internal material and logistics, and kitting of parts. Some weekend work and/or overtime may be required.
- Support the material management system by:
– Shipping and receiving activities for the Product Development and Automation Group
– Internal material logistics
– Kitting parts
– Inventory management
- Prepare Machines for shipping by cleaning, packaging and crating.
- Recognize and communicate improvement opportunities.
- Maintain and promote a safe work environment.
- Comply with all company policies.
- High school diploma or GED. Post-secondary education considered an asset.
- Ability to thrive in a team-based work environment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to use hand tools, experience crating large equipment
- A focus on personal quality of work and producing quality products.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to learn new material quickly and apply it to the job.
- Self-motivated with the willingness to stick to tasks that may be repetitive in nature.
Apex Industries Inc. is a Canadian corporation with the headquarters in Moncton, New Brunswick. A diversified company, Apex operates other business units in the aerospace industry, heavy machining and fabrication, manufacturing / distribution of metal doors, frames and related hardware, sales / service of commercial and residential overhead garage doors.
For over 60 years we have built and maintained long-term relationships with our customers and supply chain by providing value, expertise, and resources.