We work with customers as needed to refine and improve designs
Our experienced Methods and Quality team can work with you to help you resolve your challenges, including:
- Proving out new designs;
- Improving existing products; or,
- Converting parts originally designed as castings or forgings, to hog-out parts (machined from solid plate or bar).
We use the right tools to ensure you get a great product. The tools we use include: Catia, Vericut, PAS, PC-DMIS and Discus.
Our live job management improves our performance
Our live job management system was conceived as a way of improving communication and manufacturing process. The system has been implemented through a continuous improvement initiative and allows us to improve deliveries, response times and manage variability in the schedule.
Benefits to our customer:
- Quick response: we can track your parts at all times
- Flexibility: schedules are live, allowing us to quickly adapt to changing delivery requirements
- Expedites: personnel are clear on the current and next priority
Our Planning and Manufacturing groups ensure that our ERP system is up-to-date to ensure superior delivery performance and flexibility in our schedule.