Your turn-key solution provider.
At Apex we are very proud to employ staff with a wide range of skills and competencies enabling us to provide clients turn-key solutions to their machine design and automation projects. Our product development and automation capabilities include but are not limited to:
Apex’s Product Development and Automation Group utilize SOLIDWORKS as our design platform providing a broad range of capabilities:
- 3-D Modelling
- Sheet Metal Design
- Large Assembly Design
- Plastics and Part Design
- Data management and release are critical aspects for managing a successful development. APEX utilizes SOLIDWORKS PDM ENTERPRISE to share data and collaborate on designs cross functionally within the organization.
Electrical Design and Panel Manufacturing
Apex utilizes EPLAN as our electrical design platform.
- Bill of Materials for designs is linked directly to the schematic.
- Panel manufacturing and validation is completed by trained electronic technologists working hand in hand with our electrical engineering staff.
Apex services a broad range of machine applications all with specific client requirements. The organization and its associated technical staff are well versed in supplying machine control solutions in both:
- Siemens TIA Portal and SIMOTION
- Allen Bradley RS LOGIX 500
Complementing these machine control skills is a strong experience with vision system applications utilizing hardware platforms from COGNEX, BANNER, KEYENCE and LMI. These experiences include Part Detection, Part Orientation, and 3-D Part Measurement.
CNC Machining and Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Working closely with our Contract and Equipment Manufacturing Group, we have access to the following equipment in-house:
- 3-axis and 5-axis machining
- Small and large CNC turning capabilities
- 2-D laser cutting
- CNC Bending
- CWB/AWS certified welders enable us to ensure your project meets exacting tolerances and specifications with a wide-range of materials, including stainless steel.
- In-house finishing and painting capabilities support our turn-key offering to supply product from concept to the completion of the manufacturing process.
Assembly, System Integration and Test
- A team of dedicated project engineers and technologists ensure systems are assembled and commissioned to design specifications.
- Full functional testing including wet processing can be completed on-site. Additionally, we offer on-site launch support and post-delivery support and diagnostics.
How can we help you with your next project?
Contact us via the form below or check out our contacts here. We look forward to working with you!