Apex can manufacture and assemble anything you design. Our extensive machining, fabrication and assembly experience includes, but is not limited to:
Power Generation and Energy Industry:
- Blade carriers, compressor cylinders, bed plates, motor stands, turbine mounts, gearboxes, coupling systems, lagging structures, stop logs and dam gates.
Oil & Gas Industry:
- Tubular handling catwalks, fully automated floor wrenches, equipment skids, top drive sub assemblies, DNV equipment handling skids, mud pump skids, sub-sea production equipment in drilling and lifting applications, deck applications, pump components, engine beds and gearboxes.
Pulp and Paper Industry:
- Winders, in-feed rails, primary arms, slitter beams, support frames and bale press equipment.
Construction and Mining Industry:
- Road heading mining machines, scoop buckets, crawler frames, equipment skids, main frames, conveyor systems, booms, outriggers, gearboxes, car bodies, cutter heads, cabs and hydraulic tanks.
- Crusher components, asphalt dryers and shakers.
- Azimuth casing plates, engine cradles and mounts.
Aerospace and Defense Industry:
- Turbine handling weldments, testing equipment, exhaust silencing (directing) equipment and engine frames/carts.
- Weldments and various sub assemblies.
- Manipulating and telescoping robotic arms, complex weldments, runway beams, carriages, indexing tables, holding fixtures, track bases, positioners and tailstocks for industrial robotics.
- Bases, frames, fixtures, tooling for manufacturing automation systems for electronics manufacturers.
Certified to CWB W47.1, Div 2.1 -
QMS conforms to ISO 9001:2000