Welcome to Apex Industries – Aerospace Division.
We have been proudly serving the aerospace industry since 1989. The division has grown from a manufacturer of precision-machined components to an integrated supplier of complex assemblies. Apex is committed to product quality, uncompromising customer service, competitive pricing and industry leading deliveries. When you deal with Apex you are dealing with a company that focuses on results, provides engineering and manufacturing solutions, has financial stability, has a diversified product and customer base and has a proven history of program management.
Our production facilities include CNC machining (turning and high precision milling), CNC sheet metal, assembly and secondary processing. We are proud of our reputation and are active members in good standing of several aerospace associations:
- AIAC (Aerospace Industries Association of Canada) Boardmember;
- CADSI (Canadian Association of Defence & Security Industries);
- NBADA (New Brunswick Aerospace and Defence Association) Boardmember;
- AAADA (Atlantic Alliance of Aerospace and Defence Associations);
The Apex Industries Aerospace offer:
- We can finance large projects and production runs – we have the resources to meet the long term requirements of our customers whether local or international;
- We have the ability to purchase and secure for the long term, key raw materials such as titanium;
- We operate in a competitive cost structure;
- We have experienced and trained staff – large focus on internal mentoring and apprenticeship programs for our CNC operators;
- We operate an advanced ERP system – we maintain a fully controlled inventory system with detailed traceability;
- We operate with the latest version of CATIA – the standard of the aerospace industry (conversions from other software and CATIA version 4);
- We focus on long term relationships – uninterrupted supply;
- Our customer base is worldwide: UK, Taiwan, Canada and the United States – we think global;